November 10, 2010

Asheville, NC

Wow, what a day! I've been here since 3pm and I've seen so much already. A random marching band drumming away in the street (50+ kids), a guy toting 2 HUGE hula hoops on a bike... in a business suit, and something else eye-catching. This homeless guy got mad for some reason and started screaming "this bike bike is my life... I hate my bike and I hate my life" and then "I'd rather die that live another day on this mother fucking bicycle". Then he started throwing it around in the street and jumping on it! I tried to get it on video but didn't make it.

Asheville is super nice aside from the homeless dragon monster. There's a bunch of mostly-well-behaved hippies and lots of diversity. I've seen a white guy rapping out loud in public, an elderly couple playing Djembes, and had two guys whistle at me thinking I was a cute chic on a fixed gear bike, haha!

Anyway, it's not so bad writing blog posts I guess, I just have a hard time coming up with things I feel you all would be interested in. Maybe I'll do a video tomorrow from Asheville and put it on my dirtbagging Youtube channel with some interesting footage if I have any.

~ peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a me comment! You don't even have to sign up.