October 17, 2010

New Developments + A Big Trip!?

Ahoy! So check this out... I've been messing around with Picasa Web (another Google application) and found out some super neat things. First of all I've created several photo albums, see them here. You can see exactly where the pictures were taken on the left side of the photo page which is cool! Also at the top right side of this page you'll see the "Where am I now?" section.. that's literally where I'm at. Google has released Latitude for the mobile device that updates as I'm moving from place to place. It also tells you how long ago it was updated at the bottom of the map. Pretty neat!

In other news my friend Kevin whom I stayed with (for 5 weeks) at the Grand Canyon is looking to take an English teaching class out in Colorado starting Nov 1 2010. We've decided that if he makes it into the class (it's currently full), we're driving out there for at least the month of November and likely December as well. Obviously I'll keep ya posted on that but if it doesn't work out I'm just going to drive North up to New England and visit this homeless guy and then head West and maybe South to Texas for a climbing trip. I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow though so this is all going to change I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a me comment! You don't even have to sign up.