January 3, 2010

Met some Ecuadorians!

Last night I finally met Kevin's girlfriend, Rosi from Ecuador. She took us over to her house and I met her friends from Ecuador that work at the Grand Canyon too. We all had some drinks and watched Angels & Demons on Ronald's new 52" flat screen! That dude is a techno guy like myself =)

They were planning on hiking down to Indian Gardens today and I was going to tag along but I think they overslept since I didn't get a phone call. I overheard some people talking about the trail they hiked today, said it took them 4hrs 15min and it was really beautiful. My buddy said there's a place called Plateau Point that's really nice, and I can get some good pics.

Today me and Kevin ate breakfast at the "employee cafe" and it costs $4.52 for both of us to eat! Pretty cheap and it makes me mad to pay "regular people"  prices for anything anymore hah, damn profit margins. Well anyway i'm full and I'm not broke so that's a good thing. I think Kevin and I are about to go bowling before he heads to work. He said his best game was 279!

Tomorrow or the next day I plan to hike down to the bottom or near it and kev and I are heading to Flagstaff to couchsurf with someone and/or do some shopping for much-needed housewares stuff.

l8r

1 comment:

  1. WOW $4.52 for two people to eat? That is awesome. I would hit that up everymorning :) Hope you have a fun couchsurfing experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a me comment! You don't even have to sign up.