January 7, 2011

New Year, New Job, New Location... Let's Go!

So I won't get into the whole story right now, but I've landed a job in Costa Mesa, CA and I'm headed there now. I will be doing web design/development and product management for a company that sells rock climbing gear online. We're making some HUGE changes this year and diving head first into camping, hiking, and technical outdoor gear as well so it should be fun.

Right now I'm in Tempe, AZ camping out in the REI parking lot waiting to finish up the last 6 hours and 3 minutes of my drive tomorrow. It's been a good trip so far but nothing too exciting except this guy named Mike who's biking cross-country both ways! Oh, and the New Mexican sunsets... I swear it's heaven peaking through.

Wow I have so much to tell you guys, I hate to go to bed but I must. I need sleep and I'll have time tomorrow to explain things since Boone, NC (my last post). Oh, by the way! The Google Latitude app is finally working correctly so you can see to the right --> exactly where I am and it even tells you (below the map) how long ago my location was updated. Cool huh?

later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a me comment! You don't even have to sign up.